Note: Phone Consultation facility is not for investment advice. If you’re looking for investment advice, you can check out my NRI/PIO Financial Plan service.
If you are a Returning NRI, or already returned recently to India, there may be an odd question on tax treatment of your FD or how to disclose a certain income in your tax return, or whether you need to file tax return in India, and so on. To help you navigate the R2I maze, I offer expert advice over phone in addition to my detailed advisory services.
Details of phone consultation service are as follows:
Call duration: 30 minutes
Professional Fee: INR 1,000 payable in advance
Refund Policy: Sorry, no refund is possible in this service. Amount can be adjusted in detailed advisory service in case of complex query of which resolution is not possible over call.
How to pay for phone consultation:
You can pay through Unified Payment Interface (UPI) or Instamojo or Paypal as per details given below. By making payment, you agree to the terms and conditions of this service given below.
Option #1: UPI: You can Pay to my Virtual Private Address (VPA) abhinavgulechha@upi
Option #2: Instamojo: link
Option #3: Paypal: link
Terms and Conditions of Phone Consultation Service:
- The call will be only for the purpose of discussion. Please do not e-mail me any documents etc.
- Please do not opt for this service for complex queries where calculations etc. are involved like computation of capital gain, residential status, DTAA relief etc. In such cases, you can opt for Advisory service. If you have already paid any amount under this service, don’t worry: I will adjust this in that service.
- This service is not applicable for any investment advice.
- After payment, please send me an e-mail to fix a mutually convenient time for a discussion. If you are based outside India, you will have to call me or we can discuss on skype.
- This service does not include giving a written follow up advice.
- If you have any queries on this service, please send me an email at email@example.com